Monday, December 10, 2012

Time For A Change

I’m not making any drastic changes to the blog.  Nothing that you are used to seeing will be going away.  I’m still going to be posting things that I love and wish for you to as well regarding music, podcasts, comics and anything else that crosses my mind.

I have just decided that I will try and share my thoughts a little more often than I have in the past.  When I first started this blog I wanted to keep my thoughts and opinions to a minimum because I find that my opinions are often seen as unusual or even unpopular and I feared scaring away visitors, but at this point I’ve decided that I really shouldn't worry about that and I should focus on finding out if there are others out there that feel similar about certain topics or if others feel differently, why?

It’s a very small change, but a change nonetheless.

Thanks for stopping by,

8

No comments: