Monday, November 5, 2012

Ads Can Be Good For You

The earbuds I use for for my daily commute were originally for my 80 gig Zune.  Yes, I know.  Insert your Zune joke here.  They were, and still are, really great.  They have quality sound with a customizable fit for my ears.  The earbuds are still in fine working order, but the cord itself is frayed so I began to Google earbuds because I can't imagine a day without my podcasts or music.


I am on a number of discount sites like Groupon and LivingSocial as well as Google Offers and within the hour I received an offer from Google for earbuds from MEElectronics that are originally listed anywhere from $55 to $70 for the price of $20, which included shipping.  Could this be a coincidence?  Sure.  Could this also be a perfectly timed targeted offer from Google?  Of course.  If it turns out to be the latter, I have no problem with it when I save $35 to $50 on a product I need as a result.


Thanks for stopping by,

8

No comments: