Monday, August 31, 2009

God Of War 1 & 2 Coming To PS3

This is definitely great news for me. Although I love games I have not had a console for years and haven't had access to anyone else's for equally as long. This past weekend I got to finally play the original God of War on the PS2, myself. It's still dope! I always planned on eventually getting a PlayStation 3 and I wanted to cop all of the God Of Wars, but I was told that the first one wasn't compatible with the PS3 . . . until now!


From Sony:

God of War Collection will feature reworked versions of both God of War® and God of War 2 on a single Blu-ray Disc™ at full 1280 x 720 resolution. Both critically acclaimed games, which were originally developed for the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, have been remastered with anti-aliased graphics running at 60 frames per second for a smooth gameplay experience on the PS3 system. Additionally, the Blu-ray Disc compilation will bring PlayStation®Network (PSN) trophy support to the franchise for the first time (included for both games). God of War Collection offers substantial value to PS3 consumers, the compilation of both best-selling games costing just $39.99 MSRP.

Source

No comments: