Thursday, July 21, 2011

Excursions: Rarities & Remixes Of A Tribe Called Quest Mixtape

A Note From Mick Boogie
A Tribe Called Quest is one of my favorite groups of all time... in any genre of music. After seeing Michael Rapaport's amazing documentary on the group, I felt inspired to put together a mix and this is the end result. This is NOT a greatest hits mix. This mix is for the true Tribe fans only... the die-hards who know every lyric and remember every interlude. I thought it would be cool to basically create the "lost" Tribe album... with all the rare songs, demos, limited-edition remixes, and collaborations you may have missed over the years. I hope when you enjoy this as much as I do, and hear some things you have never heard before. Special thank you to UNDRCRWN for the amazing artwork.

1 comment:

rb said...

Good stuff; thanks for posting!