Sunday, June 7, 2015

I miss punching people in the face.



Beat'Em Ups, or as others may call them, Brawlers, are my favorite genre of video games.  I miss games like Double Dragon, Golden Axe and Streets of Rage.  Remember cooperative play, kids?  When I was a child I would go to the corner store or arcade and drop tons of quarters on TMNT.
Anyone remember the X-Men Arcade game from back in the day?


How great would a Captain America, Punisher or Daredevil game be?  Marvel's currently singlehandedly saving the summer blockbuster when it comes to movies.  I wish they would turn their attention to video games on consoles.  I love Marvel Contest of Champions, but tapping on a screen isn't as great as having a controller in your hand and watching the action on your television.

Anyone else out there love Brawlers or Beat'Em Ups?  Any games that I forgot to mention?

Thanks for stopping by,

8

No comments: