Friday, May 9, 2008

Everybody, Out Of The Pool! (Rambling Man)

This has been irking me for a minute, but why does the cartoon network have live action shows? It's not the live action show network! Not only do they have live action shows they have incredibly unfunny live action shows. Only a crackhead can laugh at Tim & Eric or Tom Goes To The Mayor! Give me more new episodes of Stoker & Hoop, Home Movies, Harvey Birdman & The Boondocks. Yeah, I know all of those have been long gone with the exception of The Boondocks, but if Fox can bring back Family Guy from the dead, Adult Swim and grant me these small wishes.

At least I have this to look forward to:

2 comments:

LazyPen said...

Cant wait. i'm not even gonna watch the video so I wont spoil anything until the season starts.

8thlight said...

Ii doesn't give away any of the plot, but it is funny. lol