Friday, June 12, 2009

God Of War 3 Demo

This is the number one reason why I badly want a PS3! Beat 'Em Up action games are my favorite genre of games. They are what made me fall in love with video games. I spent hours at home playing Streets Of Rage & Golden Axe on my Sega Genesis. I don't know how many quarters I spent down at the corner store playing Double Dragon & Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.



God of War III gives me those great memories from the past when I look at the gameplay footage. I just wish someone would make a new generation of Beat 'Em Ups with multiplayer capabilities.

Thanks,

8


1 comment:

TOPolk said...

I 2nd your request for more Beat 'Em Ups. Sure the gameplay was simple, but damn if it wasn't fun. And they were ALWAYS at least two players. Nothing like spending the afternoon w/ a pal bustin' heads on the mean streets of Metro City.