Friday, April 15, 2011

Just Listen: The Judge John Hodgman Podcast

If you are a fan of The Daily Show With Jon Stewart, you have seen Mr. Hodgman's, You're Welcome segments from time to time.  Well, if you're a fan of his television appearances you should really enjoy this podcast.  I will admit that I am a bit of a sucker for judge shows.  (Side note: I wish I had Tivo.  This work stuff is cutting into my People's Court, Divorce Court & Judge Judy viewing.)  The best way for me to describe this show is NPR meets The Daily Show meets The People's Court as John arbitrates minor squabbles between friends and family.  What better way to waste time, than with intelligent debate on frivolous topics?  Here's a sample:

. . . a dispute between friends. Foy argues that breaking the fourth wall ruins film and theater. His friend Matt disagrees. Only Judge John Hodgman can decide.


To subscribe or find out more info, check out Judge John Hodgman.


Thanks for stopping by,

8

No comments: