Monday, April 16, 2012

Ice-T's Something From Nothing: The Art of Rap Trailer

I feel like I have heard about this documentary forever. Remember when it was simply titled The Art Of Rap? The feelings that I had when I first saw the original trailer, over a year ago, haven't changed one bit. I can't wait to see this. Hopefully it's not pushed back again.

Coming June 15- Ice-T takes us on an intimate journey into the heart and soul of hip-hop with the legends of rap music. This goes beyond the stardom and the bling to explore what goes on inside the minds, and erupts from the lips, of the grandmasters of rap. Recognized as the godfather of Gangsta rap, Ice-T is granted unparalleled access to the personal lives of the masters of this art form that he credits for saving his life.


Doug E Fresh Interview

 

Nas Interview

 

No comments: