Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I Really Need To See This

Besides the fact I really admire dude, the trailer seems interesting and I saw him on Oprah this morning with Rosario Dawson (side note: that woman makes me weak). Some parts of the interview got ultra sappy for me, but the interview & the movie makes you think about the impact that you can have on the lives of others. Many times it may be words that have and impact. Other times in may be actions. I know there are a few women out there who have had such a profound impact on my life that I will never really have the words to express my feelings and gratitude. A few of them I have never met and very well may never meet. Anyway, here's the trailer:

2 comments:

Karen said...

I really need to see this too!

Hey Shae! said...

I'm going to check it out this weekend. I've been waiting to see this.