Sunday, July 1, 2012

!llmind - Throwblaps Vol. 1 (Beat Tape)

“As promised, here is the infamous ‘THROWBLAPS’ compilation. I had this idea a long time ago, but was always reluctant to put it out. I’ve got more than 3,000 beats I made over several years, on several hard drives. I knew most of them will probably never see the light of day, until now! This edition is a collection of random beats I made between the years 2000 and 2002. It was an exciting time for me because I had ZERO placements, I had JUST copped an Ensoniq ASR-10 keyboard, and I was making, like, 10 beats a day. It was crazy. I was still pretty wet behind the ears, and after hearing it, you will notice the heavy J Dilla influence (R.I.P.).
!llmind 
or
01 Look Of Love Revisited
02 The Wonder
03 Amazing
04 Heartbreaker
05 Johnny Porter
06 Lightning
07 Wesside
08 Hurt You
09 Stay Strong
10 Midnight Rockin

No comments: