Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Skyzoo - The Salvation (Official Track Listing & Cover Art)

I'm definitely looking forward to this. I'm a 9th Wonder stan, as well as a huge fan of Black Milk's production. I've become a fan of Best Kept Secret out of the DMV, too. I can't wait for this to drop.



Pre Order Skyzoo's Salvation

01) The Opener [Prod. by Cyrus Tha Great]
02) Return Of The Real [Prod. by Just Blaze]
03) The Beautiful Decay [Prod. by 9th Wonder]
04) My Interpretation [Prod. by Best Kept Secret]
05) Popularity [Prod. by Nottz]
06) Like A Marathon [Prod. by 9th Wonder]
07) The Shooter's Soundtrack [Prod. by Cyrus Tha Great]
08) Under Pressure [Prod. by 9th Wonder]
09) Penmanship [Prod. by Black Milk]
10) Dear Whoever [Prod. by Illmind]
11) For What It's Worth [Prod. by Eric G.]
12) The Necessary Evils [Prod. by Needlz]
13) Easy To Fly [Prod. by 9th Wonder] (Featuring Carlitta Durand)
14) Bottom Line [Prod. by Eric G.]
15) Metal Hearts [Prod. by 9th Wonder]
16) Maintain [Prod. by Nottz]

Album Drops September 29th, 2009

3 comments:

Eric Lee said...

heard skyzoo on wale's last mixtape. where can I hear more from him until this drops?
I'm a huge 9th wonder and black milk fan too, and this sounds like it's gonna be really good.

8thlight said...

Thanks for stopping by!

I have 3 skyzoo mixtapes on the blog and others that he's made appearances on. Just click the skyzoo tag below the post or take a look at the essential sounds section on the lower right side of the blog.

Eric Lee said...

cool man thanks!