Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Steelers, Geek Girls & Iron Man 2 (Rambling Man)

Ben Roethlisberger is definitely worth the money, but will the Steelers get their money's worth? According to ESPN, Ben is the 3rd most sacked QB in the league. I know that I have mentioned this in past blogs, but do you really think he will make it to the end of the year at this rate? On a side note, if I have any Canadian or Mexican readers out there, the Steelers are North America's Team. Tell a friend! . . . I have a serious weakness for women who are tech heads. I can watch their podcasts & read their blogs all day. I would just like to say thanks to Natali, Liz, Morgan, Zadi and Lynne & Angela of Black Web 2.0 (yes, they have men writing, but this ain't about them! lol). But, I think I realized that I have a serious problem when Molly Wood made the list. I'm a sucker for funny also and it's definitely her sense of humor in combination with the tech news that does it for me. *sigh* I really need a Geek Squad girl in my life . . . According to The Hollywood Reporter Don Cheadle's the new War Machine. Tha Hell?!!?! Don't get me wrong, I love Don as an actor, but this is insane. Terrence Howard was bad choice for the first Iron Man, but this seems like a further step backwards. How do you go from the voice of Uncle Phil to Terrence Howard and now Don Cheadle? War Machine/Rhodey was a tough cat. Could you not have gotten an actor that would fit the bill a little better?

No comments: